Thursday, July 30, 2009

Congratulations: Poreotics, SoReal Cru, Kaba Modern for HHI win!

Congratulations to the winners of the U.S. Hip Hop International Championship. All three will compete on Sunday for the international title.
  • First Place - Poreotics
  • Second Place - SoReal Cru
  • Third Place - Kaba Modern
And, one of my absolute favorites of the night was Heroes -- the crew which will compete on America's Best Dance Crew Season 4 under the name 'We are Heroes.' Their originality and control stood out in a crowd of very talented competitors. Judging by tonight's performance, they could be a major force in ABDC4.

I will post videos of these dances next week when I return home to my editing software, and I will have longer posts about the Hip Hop International events over the next few days.